All Sites

News to be announced pertaining to ALL eight Sites.

Moderator: Team

All Sites

Postby Sherry » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:53 am

Whenever news is needed to be announced that effects all four sites, you may find the support answer here.

Thank You
Sherry
Last edited by Sherry on Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything has beauty, not everyone can see it....
Sherry
ADMIN

Postby Sherry » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:35 pm

Foxy Lady Announcement:

At the request of Members I have decided to raise the minimum pay out to $10 across all my sites. All active Members will have the option for random payout at $1 and $5.

Pay out levels for upgraded Members remain unchanged.

I hope very much that you are happy with this change, but anyone who is so unhappy that they wish to leave may request immediate payout and resign. That is to say you may leave without loss of earnings if you really do not think you can accept this change, but I hope you will be staying.

Announcement 2

e gold will be added to payment options, on the understanding that there are times when there is a shortage of e gold which may result in delay of pay out.
Sherry
ADMIN

Postby Sherry » Wed May 23, 2007 7:42 pm

From the Desk of FoxyLady:

Cashfold, Cash4emails and Foxden admin is not accessible, due to work on the servers, therefore, Emails will not be sent out until the servers are back up and running.

Thank You for your patience.
Sherry
ADMIN

Postby Sherry » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:55 pm

From the Desk of FoxyLady:

The mailer on five sites is down and the Host has an emergency so I have no way of knowing when things will resolve, coupled with the fact that I like my Host and hope that all is well with her. So You may notice the big pink block on the home page alerting my wonderful members to the calamity.

FoxyLady wishes to thank everyone for understanding and hopes that things will be back to working normally, ASAP!

Sherry

Sherry
ADMIN

Return to ALL SITE NEWS